How I found my American Dream
I grew up in a small town in Lithuania. For most of my childhood Lithuania was a part of USSR – definitely not a place that was based on the principles of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So I dreamt of this better world behind the Soviet wall. Right after graduating college in 1998 I came to this amazing country chasing the American Dream. A typical immigrant – little money in my pocket, 3 jobs, a language barrier, visa issues and a veracious hunger to succeed. After reading the book by Robert Kiyosaki called “Poor Dad Rich Dad” I decided to give real estate a try. The plan was to figure out how to become a real estate investor, but the actual job of helping people with their big real estate decisions was so rewarding that I never looked back.
What other career uses you up so completely? We get to be psychologists, life coaches, negotiators, problem solvers, inspectors, designers and so much more. Every single day. Buying and selling a home is one of the largest decisions and transactions in one’s life – and I welcome this responsibility. I thrive on it.
Just facts: A very happy mom of 2 amazing kids, at home in my Arlington, hopeless optimist, results oriented, love my clients and their stories, kind, genuine, the most responsible oldest child of 4 ;), avid reader of non-fiction books, a fan of Tim Ferriss podcast, adore Alain de Button and his thebookoflife.org, my motto: “can’t hear what you’re saying, cause I’m too busy watching what you’re doing”, greatly appreciate the differences in people, their needs and their situations – adjust my service based on those differences. If you work with me – it’s not going to be very formal – we will be a team, I will get to know your life and where you are trying to go, and then we’ll make a plan. It’s never just about the house.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Vytautas Magnus University in Lithuania.
Best of Washingtonian Magazine 2015, 2016, 2017. Read here.
Top 10% producer of all real estate agents in the US.
My Clients Say
● Renata clearly loves what she accomplishes on behalf of her clients.
● Renata is, by far, the best professional I have had the pleasure to work with in the 60 years I have been in business. She is dedicated to her work, knows the business thoroughly, and delivers everything her clients expect. I would label the process absolutely successful AND delightful.
● As first-time buyers, we were pretty much clueless about the various aspects of the mortgage application process and bidding – until we partnered with Renata.
● I’ve purchased two properties in Arlington with Renata, and I am impressed with her work ethic and terrific knowledge of the local market. She is a top-notch professional.
● You won’t find anyone better than Renata. I purchased my condo in 2011 and had a terrible experience with a realtor. Fast forward three years, and I had to sell my condo before moving abroad. I even considered renting it just so I wouldn’t have to deal with another realtor. But then, my friend recommended Renata.
● Renata was the best agent I’ve ever had.
● I would not have been able to find a place to call home from Chicago if not for Renata. I cannot thank her enough for the patience she displayed throughout the process.
● We’ve worked with her twice and Renata is the first realtor we would use again and recommend to a friend.
● Renata helped my husband and I navigate a very complicated short-sale purchase.
● Renata is a true professional in every sense of the word. She has a great understanding of the constantly changing real estate market for buyers and sellers.
● I’ve used other realtors, but now that I’ve had the “Renata experience,” I understand first-class service. When I’m ready to buy again, she has my business.
● I’ve recommended Renata to numerous friends in the Arlington area.
● Renata was there for us at every step in the process – both in selling our home and purchasing another.
● Renata knew the market inside-out, knew how to explain it, deal with people, and paid attention to details, large and small. She and her team were a pleasure.
● With Renata, we were able to sell our home for the full asking price in 10 days, with multiple offers – pretty incredible in an otherwise slow market.
● She knows the market extremely well, has connections, and offers great deals for accompanying services, like title company and lenders. We are NOT first-time buyers so we know realtors; Renata is, by far, the best realtor we’ve ever used.
● Renata exceeded my expectations in every facet of the home-selling process.
● Renata Briggman made buying my first home a breeze.
To Schedule An Appointment With Renata Contact Us Below