Genuine Service with Proven Results
Chasing the American Dream
I grew up in a small town in Lithuania. Most of my childhood Lithuania was a part of USSR – definitely not a country that was based on the principles of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I did have an aunt who emigrated to America after the 2nd World War. And she would come to visit during the Soviet times. When she came to visit us she would bring a lot of gifts and American Dollars to shop in this very special Western store called Dolerine. And that’s where the dream was born of this other place that existed, this other life outside of the Soviet wall.
Here I was in America in 1998. Right after graduating college. A typical immigrant chasing the American Dream. $100 in my pocket. 3 jobs. Language barrier. Visa issues. And the veracious hunger to succeed.
In 2003 I came across the book by Robert Kiyosaki called “Poor Dad Rich Dad”. After reading it I decided to give real estate a try. And the rest is history 🙂
This career is AMAZING. I get to help real people, I get to solve real problems and I get to participate in many different lives.
My Clients Say
● Renata clearly loves what she accomplishes on behalf of her clients.
● Renata is, by far, the best professional I have had the pleasure to work with in the 60 years I have been in business. She is dedicated to her work, knows the business thoroughly, and delivers everything her clients expect. I would label the process absolutely successful AND delightful.
● As first-time buyers, we were pretty much clueless about the various aspects of the mortgage application process and bidding – until we partnered with Renata.
● I’ve purchased two properties in Arlington with Renata, and I am impressed with her work ethic and terrific knowledge of the local market. She is a top-notch professional.
● You won’t find anyone better than Renata. I purchased my condo in 2011 and had a terrible experience with a realtor. Fast forward three years, and I had to sell my condo before moving abroad. I even considered renting it just so I wouldn’t have to deal with another realtor. But then, my friend recommended Renata.
● Renata was the best agent I’ve ever had.
● I would not have been able to find a place to call home from Chicago if not for Renata. I cannot thank her enough for the patience she displayed throughout the process.
● We’ve worked with her twice and Renata is the first realtor we would use again and recommend to a friend.
● Renata helped my husband and I navigate a very complicated short-sale purchase.
● Renata is a true professional in every sense of the word. She has a great understanding of the constantly changing real estate market for buyers and sellers.
● I’ve used other realtors, but now that I’ve had the “Renata experience,” I understand first-class service. When I’m ready to buy again, she has my business.
● I’ve recommended Renata to numerous friends in the Arlington area.
● Renata was there for us at every step in the process – both in selling our home and purchasing another.
● Renata knew the market inside-out, knew how to explain it, deal with people, and paid attention to details, large and small. She and her team were a pleasure.
● With Renata, we were able to sell our home for the full asking price in 10 days, with multiple offers – pretty incredible in an otherwise slow market.
● She knows the market extremely well, has connections, and offers great deals for accompanying services, like title company and lenders. We are NOT first-time buyers so we know realtors; Renata is, by far, the best realtor we’ve ever used.
● Renata exceeded my expectations in every facet of the home-selling process.
● Renata Briggman made buying my first home a breeze.
To Schedule An Appointment With Renata Contact Us Below