Executive Administrative Assistant – FULL TIME
The Key to the Office
Because of this, a friendly professional manner is a must. This position requires competence with computers, faxes, email, multiple line phone system, and the Internet. Organizational abilities are very important in keeping the office running smoothly.
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated, experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support two top-producing real estate agents at a high level.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the agents so that the agents can achieve greater levels of success. This is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems and is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This person is interested in growing his/her own skills to being a supportive leader to the agents. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
Behavior Profile: Task-oriented, organized, pays attention to details, systematic, likes structure. Responsible, dependable and trustworthy. Consistent, follows procedures and work well under pressure.
Skills: Communication, organization, good problem solver. Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, databases and internet software). Bookkeeping skills are an advantage; ability to work with numbers is important.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of administrative and/or secretarial assistant to sales or business executives. Minimum 1 year of real estate experience. Significant computer training and/or experience. Experience as an agent’s assistant, mortgage processor or legal assistant beneficial.
Company: Keller Williams Realty
Base Pay: $40K-$45K/annually
Employee Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
Job Type: Administrative, Coordination
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Location: Courthouse, Arlington, VA
We are looking for you, if you have …
– Above average computer/technical proficiency (Word, Excel, Adobe, Publisher, Outlook, MRIS)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
– Aptitude for relationship building, follow-up, and customer service.
– Ability to be team player who enjoys working with and assisting others.
– Ability to perform multiple projects on a daily basis.
– A take charge attitude and are a reliable self-starter.
– Capacity to work in a fast-paced unpredictable environment.
– Ability to focus, remain calm under pressure, and meet deadlines.
– Motivation to be punctual, hardworking and dependable.
– Knowledge of Real Estate practice and principles a plus.
The major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job are …
– Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries.
– Implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
– Work closely with agents to oversee all transactions through closing.
– Support the agents by providing calendar, communication and database management.
– Keep the agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
– Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
It is mandatory to follow the following application steps. Please apply by …
1) Calling 571-293-1315. Leave a message and let us know why you’ll be a good fit for this position.
2) Completing a DISC Assessment at:
(this is a no-cost assessment and will take approximately 30 minutes)
3) Providing a PDF copy of the resulting DISC Profile and your resume to:
Thank you for considering employment with Keller Williams Realty!