Most Arlington townhome sellers are worried their home will sell too low. I have a simple process that makes your home look its best to maximize its potential and value so that you get the best price & most money. Contact me today for a free consultation!
Arlington townhomes are one of the most favorite and popular types of housing in Arlington. They usually offer good amount of space, convenient location and low maintenance. They are also aging and need a bit of sprucing up to look more modern. If you put a bit of effort into modernizing – the buyers will reward you by paying top dollar. That’s where I can help!
What is the fee that I charge Arlington townhome sellers? The commission is 5% (2.5% goes to Keller Williams and 2.5% goes to the buyer’s agent). No admin fees. You pay only if we close on the sale of your home. If we don’t close – there won’t be a payment.
What does that include? Step by step guidance throughout the whole process.
- In-depth analysis of your situation and timeline. I listen to understand your needs and goals.
- In-depth analysis of the market data, neighborhood sales and pricing strategy for your home.
- A personalized plan of action how to get you to SOLD. (Check out my SOLD portfolio here)
- A staging consultation with a professional stager.
- A list of improvements to maximize the look and feel of your home. We finalize and prioritize this list together.
- My fee INCLUDES staging and rental furniture/staging props as needed.(rental furniture included for properties over 400k) STAGING INCLUDED! SAME LISTING FEE!
- My fee INCLUDES window washing.
- Professional fusion wide lens photographs to showcase your home.
- A photo collage as your main photo online to showcase the best features and attract more buyers.
- Neighborhood photographs to enhance the appeal of your location.
- A beautiful 4 page color brochure – so buyers continue to associate quality with your home.
- A yard sign.
- Open house on the first Saturday and Sunday 1-4pm. Sunday open houses later as needed with your permission.
- Ordering HOA docs for sellers ahead of time. (buyers have the right to cancel a contract within 3 days of receiving them – so we want to avoid surprises later in transaction)
- Weekly updates with agent feedback, online click data and potential buyers interest.
- Online advertising through multiple platforms – MLS, Redfin, Zillow, Realtor.com and more.
- Enhanced placement on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Targeted Facebook ad for the 1st weekend. (And beyond if needed)
- Help with negotiating and accepting an offer that will work with your situation.
- Keep you informed throughout the process about timeline, deadlines, and next steps.
- Anticipate issues and resolve them before they become deal-killing problems. I meet buyer’s appraiser at your home to make sure he has all the information and comparable sales needed. Appraisers can very easily kill a deal a week before closing – especially in the rising market.
- Unlimited support and 24/7 access to me during the transaction process.
Contact me today for your free consultation!
Here’s an abbreviated version of my service.