- Governor Northom announced “Shelter in Place” for Virginia, but real estate services are still considered “essential” – so we are still working and selling homes.
- Homes are still selling – I just submitted an offer for my client on a townhome in South Arlington and we had to compete with 3 other offers and are under contract for a lot more than the sales price.
- Interest rates have gone up since a week ago and continue to be the wild card in the market.
- March 31st we had 79 listings on Temporary of the market or Withdraw status – that’s 28% of total inventory and is a high number. This decreases the supply which might keep prices high.
- Here are the activity for Arlington real estate in the last week – you can see an increase in withdrawn and temporarily withdrawn listings.