I want to share some of my favorite places for food in my beloved Arlington. My husband and I don’t spend too much time in the kitchen – so we eat out a lot. I always complain that we need more casual dining options and I hope to see them soon! There are a few restaurants we dine in on a very regular basis. One of them is Moby Dick. Why do we like it?
- Free fresh bread baked right in the restaurant – what’s not to love?
- The best hummus in town – smooth and tasty – you have to try it.
- My hubby is a carnivore – so we stick with chicken and beef/steak kabob – the meat is usually great, but not always, especially the beef. They do serve the dishes with delicious basmati rice and tasty yogurt sauce. Worth a try! The chicken is usually awesome all the time.
- The service is always fast/pleasant and the restaurant is reasonably clean.
- It does not break our budget. With a small tip our bill is around $35. I can’t imagine the amount of time it would take to cook this type of meal at home. I’m sure it would be more than $35 also.
So give it a shot and say hello to the manager Darius! The store is in Clarendon – 3000 Washington Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201. They do deliver, but I don’t think for free. I think this meal is best enjoyed fresh – right at the restaurant.