Most Arlington sellers are worried their home will sell too low. I have a simple process that makes your home look its best to maximize its potential and value so that you get the best price & most money. Contact me today for your free consultation!
What is the fee that I charge? The commission is 5% (2.5% goes to Keller Williams and 2.5% goes to the buyer’s agent). No admin fees. You pay only if we close on the sale of your home. If we don’t close – there won’t be a payment.
What does that include? Step by step guidance throughout the whole process.
- In-depth analysis of your situation and timeline. I listen to understand your needs and goals.
- In-depth analysis of the market data, neighborhood sales and pricing strategy for your home.
- A personalized plan of action how to get you to SOLD. (Check out my SOLD portfolio here)
- A staging consultation with a professional stager.
- A list of improvements to maximize the look and feel of your home. We finalize and prioritize this list together.
- My fee INCLUDES staging and rental furniture/staging props as needed.(rental furniture included for properties over 400k) STAGING INCLUDED! SAME LISTING FEE!
- My fee INCLUDES window washing.
- Professional fusion wide lens photographs to showcase your home.
- A photo collage as your main photo online to showcase the best features and attract more buyers.
- Neighborhood photographs to enhance the appeal of your location.
- A beautiful 4 page color brochure – so buyers continue to associate quality with your home.
- A yard sign.
- Open house on the first Saturday and Sunday 1-4pm. Sunday open houses later as needed with your permission.
- Ordering condo/HOA docs for sellers ahead of time. (buyers have the right to cancel a contract within 3 days of receiving them – so we want to avoid surprises later in transaction)
- Weekly updates with agent feedback, online click data and potential buyers interest.
- Online advertising through multiple platforms – MLS, Redfin, Zillow, Realtor.com and more.
- Enhanced placement on Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Targeted Facebook ad for the 1st weekend. (And beyond if needed)
- Help with negotiating and accepting an offer that will work with your situation.
- Keep you informed throughout the process about timeline, deadlines, and next steps.
- Anticipate issues and resolve them before they become deal-killing problems. I meet buyer’s appraiser at your home to make sure he has all the information and comparable sales needed. Appraisers can very easily kill a deal a week before closing – especially in the rising market.
- Unlimited support and 24/7 access to me during the transaction process.
Contact me today for your free consultation!
Here’s an abbreviated version of my service.