What are my fees? Usually (99% of the time) the seller pays the commission of the buyer’s agent and buyers don’t pay anything. Also – I don’t charge any admin fees. If I help you buy a home that suits your needs I expect Keller Williams compensation to be no less than 2.5% of sales price. So if the seller is offering less than 2.5% or I find you off-market property and seller does not want to pay full 2.5% – you will have to make up the difference at closing. (And I would help you figure out how to do this)
Here’s a list of my services to buyers:
- In-depth interview to discover and understand your wants, needs and priorities. This meeting helps me suggest search criteria, potential neighborhoods and types of homes. In this meeting we also discuss home buyer process and market conditions.
- I set you up on automatic listing updates through RealScout to be in the loop of currently available homes matching your criteria.
- I set you up on automatic listing updates for “Coming Soon” homes in our Multiple Listing Service.
- Unlimited showings of all homes of interest. I strive to make myself available, and if I am not – I will arrange showings at a time that works for you.
- When we start your search we look at ALL potential properties that match your criteria to make sure we don’t miss out on anything. I provide you with MLS sheets for all homes in our tour.
- I discuss pros and cons of every home and neighborhood that we see. I want you to have a realistic picture of what you are buying. And no home is 100% perfect, if you are at 85% there – you are probably looking at your future home.
- If we narrow down your search to a neighborhood and there are no homes matching your criteria – we send a letter to sellers asking if they would be interested in selling. I’ve had good success with this strategy.
- Once we find a home that you’d like to own – I help you prepare an offer. The very 1st offer we write we usually do it in person – I want you to understand what you are signing and offering. If we need to prepare other offers in the future – we can usually agree on terms over the phone/email and then sign electronically.
- I provide you with market data and comparable sales information – so you can make a good decision about you offer and not over pay.
- I help you negotiate the offer with the seller and strive to come to a win-win agreement.
- Once an agreement is reached – I provide guidance and support through the whole process and am available 24/7 to answer questions and address any concerns you might have.
- I attend home inspection with you and help you negotiate repairs or credit toward repairs.
- I make sure you don’t miss any deadlines in the contract – as time is of the essence and if you miss a home inspection or HOA/condo document review deadline – you might be stuck with huge repair costs or rules you can’t live with.
- We send you weekly updates with information of the next steps.
- I provide with recommendations for a variety of tried professionals – lenders, home inspectors, title companies, termite inspectors, repair contractors, etc.
- I guide you from A to Z, from the original interview to closing every step of the way so you can feel informed, understood and happy with your new home and community long after the transaction is finished.